storm-user mailing list archives

From Dinesh Babu K G <dinesh....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: When to use MemoryMapState while performing a persistentAggregate in Trident?
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2016 02:42:27 GMT
Thanks for link Taylor. I did not know that Storm itself provided this
feature.

I've been using a similar class
<https://github.com/kgdinesh/trident-redis/blob/master/src/main/java/storm/trident/redis/RedisState.java>
that basically does that same thing but I've added *Redis's Sentinel
support *in it.

However, I do not find this feature in the storm's *RedisMapState*. Is this
something that can be added? If yes, I can raise a PR.