storm-user mailing list archives

From Jungtaek Lim <kabh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Connection refused when trying to connect to nimbus
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2016 10:20:52 GMT
OK thanks for quick response.

Looking at source code, it succeed to connect your Nimbus you added to
nimbus.seeds, and got leader Nimbus information.
But host name for leader nimbus seems not be resolvable from your local
machine.

You can open http://<ui server host>:<ui server
port>/api/v1/nimbus/summary' and see host name for leader Nimbus.
Please try connecting leader nimbus (just telnet) manually using host name
which API provides.

Btw, all nodes should be able to resolve each other's hostname, and local
machine should be able to resolve nimbuses hostname.

Thanks,
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

2016년 10월 10일 (월) 오후 7:05, Mostafa Gomaa <mgomaa@trendak.com>님이 작성: