storm-user mailing list archives

From Jungtaek Lim <kabh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Connection refused when trying to connect to nimbus
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2016 12:07:19 GMT
I think it would be super hard for individual users to figure out why it
happens. After Storm 1.0.0 is released, I saw a lot of similar questions
and answered one by one, but now I think it's not a good approach.

I filed STORM-2145 <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-2145> and
submit a patch. It doesn't provide the way to resolve this issue, but
leaving leader nimbus information to log so that users can see its name is
expected, or need some effort to configure, or visit user/dev mailing list.

We might need to document how to set up 'storm.local.hostname' to cluster
setup doc. Setting FQDN to only nimbus.seeds doesn't help connecting leader
Nimbus.

- Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

2016년 10월 10일 (월) 오후 8:24, Jungtaek Lim <kabhwan@gmail.com>님이 작성: