storm-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Joaquin Menchaca <jmench...@gobalto.com>
Subject Re: Storm Bug? Cannot connect to cluster
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2016 19:31:53 GMT
I don't get it, it seems to pick up the correct configuration... but then
ignores the nimbus.seeds and users localhost.

# cat /templates/storm.yaml
storm.zookeeper.servers:
    - "ip-10-110-20-8.us-west-2.compute.internal"

nimbus.seeds: ["ip-10-110-20-7.us-west-2.compute.internal",
"ip-10-110-20-146.us-west-2.compute.internal"]

# storm --config /templates/storm.yaml list
Running: /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle/bin/java -client -Ddaemon.name=
-Dstorm.options= -Dstorm.home=/usr/share/storm
-Dstorm.log.dir=/usr/share/storm/logs
-Djava.library.path=/usr/local/lib:/opt/local/lib:/usr/lib
*-Dstorm.conf.file=/templates/storm.yaml* -cp
/usr/share/storm/lib/asm-4.0.jar:/usr/share/storm/lib/log4j-slf4j-impl-2.1.jar:/usr/share/storm/lib/log4j-core-2.1.jar:/usr/share/storm/lib/kryo-2.21.jar:/usr/share/storm/lib/servlet-api-2.5.jar:/usr/share/storm/lib/log4j-over-slf4j-1.6.6.jar:/usr/share/storm/lib/slf4j-api-1.7.7.jar:/usr/share/storm/lib/clojure-1.6.0.jar:/usr/share/storm/lib/storm-core-0.10.0.jar:/usr/share/storm/lib/reflectasm-1.07-shaded.jar:/usr/share/storm/lib/hadoop-auth-2.4.0.jar:/usr/share/storm/lib/log4j-api-2.1.jar:/usr/share/storm/lib/minlog-1.2.jar:/usr/share/storm/lib/disruptor-2.10.4.jar:/templates:/usr/share/storm/bin
backtype.storm.command.list
...
2264 [main] INFO  b.s.thrift - Connecting to Nimbus at* localhost:6627 *as
user:
...
Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
...

On Thu, Oct 6, 2016 at 12:15 PM, P. Taylor Goetz <ptgoetz@gmail.com> wrote:

> For some reason it is trying to connect to localhost:
>
> 2293 [main] INFO  b.s.thrift - Connecting to Nimbus at localhost:6627 as
> user:
>
> Do you have a ls ~/.storm/storm.yaml file that might be getting picked up?
>
> What are the contents of the storm.yaml you are using in your commands?
>
> -Taylor
>
>
> On Oct 6, 2016, at 2:45 PM, Joaquin Menchaca <jmenchaca@gobalto.com>
> wrote:
>
> I have only the nimbus.seeds configured, do I need anything else
> configured to get his to work?
>
> $ storm --config /templates/storm.yaml localconfvalue nimbus.seeds
> nimbus.seeds: [ip-10-110-20-7.us-west-2.compute.internal
> ip-10-110-20-146.us-west-2.compute.internal]
>
> $ nc -vz ip-10-110-20-7.us-west-2.compute.internal 6627
> Connection to ip-10-110-20-7.us-west-2.compute.internal 6627 port [tcp/*]
> succeeded!
> $ nc -vz ip-10-110-20-146.us-west-2.compute.internal 6627
> Connection to ip-10-110-20-146.us-west-2.compute.internal 6627 port
> [tcp/*] succeeded!
>
> $ storm --config /templates/storm.yaml list
> Running: /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle/bin/java -client -Ddaemon.name=
> -Dstorm.options= -Dstorm.home=/usr/share/storm -Dstorm.log.dir=/usr/share/storm/logs
> -Djava.library.path=/usr/local/lib:/opt/local/lib:/usr/lib
> -Dstorm.conf.file=/templates/storm.yaml -cp /usr/share/storm/lib/asm-4.0.
> jar:/usr/share/storm/lib/log4j-slf4j-impl-2.1.jar:/usr/
> share/storm/lib/log4j-core-2.1.jar:/usr/share/storm/lib/
> kryo-2.21.jar:/usr/share/storm/lib/servlet-api-2.5.jar:
> /usr/share/storm/lib/log4j-over-slf4j-1.6.6.jar:/usr/
> share/storm/lib/slf4j-api-1.7.7.jar:/usr/share/storm/lib/
> clojure-1.6.0.jar:/usr/share/storm/lib/storm-core-0.10.0.
> jar:/usr/share/storm/lib/reflectasm-1.07-shaded.jar:/
> usr/share/storm/lib/hadoop-auth-2.4.0.jar:/usr/share/
> storm/lib/log4j-api-2.1.jar:/usr/share/storm/lib/minlog-1.
> 2.jar:/usr/share/storm/lib/disruptor-2.10.4.jar:/templates:/usr/share/storm/bin
> backtype.storm.command.list
> 1283 [main] INFO  b.s.u.Utils - Using defaults.yaml from resources
> 2263 [main] INFO  b.s.u.Utils - Using defaults.yaml from resources
> 2293 [main] INFO  b.s.thrift - Connecting to Nimbus at localhost:6627 as
> user:
> 2293 [main] INFO  b.s.u.Utils - Using defaults.yaml from resources
> 2348 [main] INFO  b.s.u.StormBoundedExponentialBackoffRetry - The
> baseSleepTimeMs [2000] the maxSleepTimeMs [60000] the maxRetries [5]
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException:
> org.apache.thrift7.transport.TTransportException:
> java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
>     at backtype.storm.security.auth.TBackoffConnect.retryNext(
> TBackoffConnect.java:59)
>     at backtype.storm.security.auth.TBackoffConnect.doConnectWithRetry(
> TBackoffConnect.java:51)
>     at backtype.storm.security.auth.ThriftClient.reconnect(
> ThriftClient.java:103)
>     at backtype.storm.security.auth.ThriftClient.<init>(
> ThriftClient.java:72)
>     at backtype.storm.utils.NimbusClient.<init>(NimbusClient.java:69)
>     at backtype.storm.thrift$nimbus_client_and_conn.invoke(thrift.clj:75)
>     at backtype.storm.thrift$nimbus_client_and_conn.invoke(thrift.clj:72)
>     at backtype.storm.command.list$_main.invoke(list.clj:22)
>     at clojure.lang.AFn.applyToHelper(AFn.java:152)
>     at clojure.lang.AFn.applyTo(AFn.java:144)
>     at backtype.storm.command.list.main(Unknown Source)
> Caused by: org.apache.thrift7.transport.TTransportException:
> java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
>     at org.apache.thrift7.transport.TSocket.open(TSocket.java:187)
>     at org.apache.thrift7.transport.TFramedTransport.open(
> TFramedTransport.java:81)
>     at backtype.storm.security.auth.SimpleTransportPlugin.connect(
> SimpleTransportPlugin.java:103)
>     at backtype.storm.security.auth.TBackoffConnect.doConnectWithRetry(
> TBackoffConnect.java:48)
>     ... 9 more
> Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
>     at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)
>     at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(
> AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:350)
>     at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(
> AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:206)
>     at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(
> AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:188)
>     at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:392)
>     at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:589)
>     at org.apache.thrift7.transport.TSocket.open(TSocket.java:182)
>     ... 12 more
>
>
>


-- 

是故勝兵先勝而後求戰,敗兵先戰而後求勝。

Mime
View raw message