storm-user mailing list archives

From VERMEERBERGEN Alexandre <Alexandre.VERMEERBER...@3ds.com>
Subject Apache Storm 1.0.3 release schedule?
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2017 13:24:10 GMT
Hello,

I have been looking for any information that might help me in finding what would be an approximate
date for Apache Storm 1.0.3 release, but without any success.

Is there any page which point to a schedule, with tentative date for release candidates ?

Best regards,
Alexandre Vermeerbergen

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to whom it is addressed and may be confidential and/or privileged.

If you are not one of the named recipients or have received this email in error,

(ii) please notify sender of your receipt by reply email and delete this email and all attachments,

(iii) Dassault Systemes does not accept or assume any liability or responsibility for any
use of or reliance on this email.

For other languages, go to http://www.3ds.com/terms/email-disclaimer