storm-user mailing list archives

From VERMEERBERGEN Alexandre <Alexandre.VERMEERBER...@3ds.com>
Subject Issue with STORM-1755 when upgrading from Storm 1.0.1 et Storm 1.0.2
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2017 20:44:36 GMT
Hello Storm community,

I have trouble in upgrading from Storm 1.0.1 to Storm 1.0.2 with Kafka spout, I always have
the exception mentioned below about Zookeeper not finding some node.
I finally noticed STORM-175 with mentions a rollback of Kafka libs used in Kafka Spout from
0.9 to 0.8.
My Kafka Brokers are based on Kafka 0.9.1 and I cannot down grade.
I am stuck with Storm 1.0.1 because I am using Kafka Broker 0.9.x ?

Here's the expection which endlessly shows up in my Kafka spout:

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$NoNodeException:
KeeperErrorCode = NoNode for /brokers/topics/main/partitions at org.apache.storm.kafka.DynamicBrokersReader.getBrokerInfo(DynamicBrokersReader.java:100)
at org.apache.storm.kafka.trident.ZkBrokerReader.<init>(ZkBrokerReader.java:44) at org.apache.storm.kafka.KafkaUtils.makeBrokerReader(KafkaUtils.java:58)
at org.apache.storm.kafka.KafkaSpout.open(KafkaSpout.java:77) at org.apache.storm.daemon.executor$fn__7990$fn__8005.invoke(executor.clj:604)
at org.apache.storm.util$async_loop$fn__624.invoke(util.clj:482) at clojure.lang.AFn.run(AFn.java:22)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$NoNodeException:
KeeperErrorCode = NoNode for /brokers/topics/main/partitions at org.apache.storm.kafka.DynamicBrokersReader.getNumPartitions(DynamicBrokersReader.java:114)
at org.apache.storm.kafka.DynamicBrokersReader.getBrokerInfo(DynamicBrokersReader.java:84)
... 7 more Caused by: org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$NoNodeException: KeeperErrorCode
= NoNode for /brokers/topics/main/partitions at org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:111)
at org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:51) at org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper.getChildren(ZooKeeper.java:1650)
at org.apache.curator.framework.imps.GetChildrenBuilderImpl$3.call(GetChildrenBuilderImpl.java:214)
at org.apache.curator.framework.imps.GetChildrenBuilderImpl$3.call(GetChildrenBuilderImpl.java:203)
at org.apache.curator.RetryLoop.callWithRetry(RetryLoop.java:107) at org.apache.curator.framework.imps.GetChildrenBuilderImpl.pathInForeground(GetChildrenBuilderImpl.java:199)
at org.apache.curator.framework.imps.GetChildrenBuilderImpl.forPath(GetChildrenBuilderImpl.java:191)
at org.apache.curator.framework.imps.GetChildrenBuilderImpl.forPath(GetChildrenBuilderImpl.java:38)
at org.apache.storm.kafka.DynamicBrokersReader.getNumPartitions(DynamicBrokersReader.java:111)
... 8 more

Best regards,
Alexandre

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to whom it is addressed and may be confidential and/or privileged.

If you are not one of the named recipients or have received this email in error,

(ii) please notify sender of your receipt by reply email and delete this email and all attachments,

(iii) Dassault Systemes does not accept or assume any liability or responsibility for any
use of or reliance on this email.

For other languages, go to http://www.3ds.com/terms/email-disclaimer