storm-user mailing list archives

From Bhavana Ganji <Bhavana.Ga...@makemytrip.com>
Subject KafkaBolt.KAFKA_BROKER_PROPERTIES
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2017 07:23:18 GMT
Hi,

I want to migrate the latest storm version 1.0.2. But there is one field, KafkaBolt.KAFKA_BROKER_PROPERTIES
in the older version that we are not able to find in the latest. Can we get some information
on why this field is removed and what is the alternative?

Thanks,

Bhavana.

The contents of this email, including the attachments, are PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL to
the intended recipient at the email address to which it has been addressed. If you receive
it in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and then permanently delete
it from your system. The unauthorized use, distribution, copying or alteration of this email,
including the attachments, is strictly forbidden. Please note that neither MakeMyTrip nor
the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan the
email and attachments (if any). No contracts may be concluded on behalf of MakeMyTrip by means
of email communications.