storm-user mailing list archives

From Jungtaek Lim <kabh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bug in MetricConsumer
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2017 09:26:23 GMT
Hi Adrien,

could you check topology config has 'storm.local.hostname'?
srcWorkerHost uses the value of 'storm.local.hostname' if available. It's
intended to read that value for each node but there might be edge case like
reading topology config instead of node's config value.

Thanks,
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

2017년 1월 12일 (목) 오후 5:24, Adrien Carreira <aca@reportlinker.com>님이 작성: