storm-user mailing list archives

From Jungtaek Lim <kabh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to correctly setup Nimbus UI to have public instead of private FQDN for debug
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2017 09:43:14 GMT
You can set public FQDN via 'storm.local.hostname' to config file (normally
storm.yaml) on each node.
Without this configuration, Storm processes will refer local hostname which
is described from /etc/hosts.

After setting up 'storm.local.hostname' you might encounter STORM-2293
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-2293> and STORM-2325
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-2325>. They will be resolved
and included to the next release. If you don't think they're critical, you
can set it up now and give it a try.

- Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

2017년 1월 23일 (월) 오전 6:32, Alexandre Vermeerbergen <avermeerbergen@gmail.com>님이
작성: