storm-user mailing list archives

From Jungtaek Lim <kabh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does 0.10.X supports HA as 1.0.x
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2017 08:07:08 GMT
No, Nimbus H/A was introduced at Storm 1.0, which is not available for 0.x
version line.
And only small improvements or bugfixes could be ported back to 0.x on
demands, whereas Nimbus H/A is not.

Btw, I'd like to hear which things block you to move forward to 1.x version
line, since Storm 1.0.0 is released at Apr 2016.

Thanks,
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

2017년 1월 19일 (목) 오후 4:59, Sai Dilip Reddy Kiralam <
dkiralam@aadhya-analytics.com>님이 작성: