storm-user mailing list archives

From Jungtaek Lim <kabh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Storm 1.0.3 release schedule?
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2017 15:45:23 GMT
We've been targeting Storm 1.1.0 release, but still have three unresolved
critical / blocker issues which are also all related to 1.0.3.
Epic issue for release Storm 1.1.0 is here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-1856

I expect we can start the release process for 1.1.0 and even 1.0.3 when we
resolve them. Some of them might need times and contributors to give a try,
so for now I can't clearly state the tentative date for starting RC.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

2017년 1월 4일 (수) 오후 10:24, VERMEERBERGEN Alexandre <
Alexandre.VERMEERBERGEN@3ds.com>님이 작성: