storm-user mailing list archives

From Joaquin Menchaca <jmench...@gobalto.com>
Subject Re: How could one debug the root cause of this error?
Date Sat, 14 Jan 2017 04:56:56 GMT
I bounce everything across the cluster and it fixed the problem.  Zookeeper
ocassionally has data in a broken state.  There is no data integrity check
yet.

I also found I ran out of space on Zookeeper as it is chatting and keeping
gigabytes of archives. I turned that off.

One time when i upgraded from 0.9 to 1.0, zk data was so mess up, lots of
crashes.  I blasted manually (rm -rf) all zk data, and that fixed things up.