storm-user mailing list archives

From Punit Tiwan <tiwan.pu...@coviam.com>
Subject Re: storm shutdown gracefully
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2017 07:20:50 GMT
You can perform following steps :
Deactivate Topology and give a reasonable amount of time for deactivation
This will internally stops spout to produce tuples and let bolts finish consuming tuples which
are already in the queue.
If you don’t want topology to be present when storm restarted then kill the topology
kill all the storm processes