storm-user mailing list archives

From Jungtaek Lim <kabh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ShellBolt dies frequently
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2017 15:51:10 GMT
Please try to change log level to DEBUG, and see heartbeat for ShellBolt is
updated correctly.

In ShellBolt, unless subprocess takes numerous time to handle a tuple,
heartbeat timeout should not happen. If you are not able to fix the
heartbeat issue, you can set topology.subprocess.timeout.secs to quite
large value so that heartbeat of ShellBolt never timed out.

Thanks,
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

2017년 2월 24일 (금) 오전 12:45, Kunal Gupta <kunal.gupta@kartrocket.com>님이
작성: