storm-user mailing list archives

From Jungtaek Lim <kabh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rebalance in apache Storm
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2017 08:43:49 GMT
Hi anshu,

It's up to the Spout implementation. In normal, if spout guarantees
at-least once via handling ack, messages will be replayed after rebalancing.

Regarding rebalance operation, I guess relevant issue (and PR) is open:
STORM-2286 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-2286> which you
might want to take a look. I haven't reviewed the PR but would like to get
it later.

Thanks,
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

2017년 2월 2일 (목) 오후 2:27, anshu shukla <anshushukla0@gmail.com>님이 작성: