storm-user mailing list archives

From 虎兴龙 <jacksonk...@gmail.com>
Subject MetricsConsumerBolt stop recieving DataPoints after long time running with storm 0.9.6
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2017 08:35:32 GMT
 I got a problem with apache storm 0.9.6 when using IMetricsConsumer

    1.the MetricsConsumerBolt just stoped recieving DataPoints without any
error message after 2 hours running and the MetricsConsumerBolt is alive.

    2.when in debug mode, about 2 hours later ,I found the other bolts
stoped emitting metrics to MetricsConsumerBolt . log on worker below just
stoped printing:
2017-02-14T15:57:35.302+0800 b.s.d.task [INFO] Emitting: __system __metrics
[#<TaskInfo backtype.storm.metric.api.IMetricsConsumer$TaskInfo@d6ad85>
[#<DataPoint [__ack-count = {}]> #<DataPoint [memory/heap

   3. I definded my own  MetricsConsumer,I found the handleDataPoints()
method stoped printing log

is there anyone could help me ? thanks a lot.