storm-user mailing list archives

From "P. Taylor Goetz" <ptgo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Storm 1.0.3 Released
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2017 22:04:06 GMT
GitHub releases are created every time you create a tag, for example during the release candidate
process. They should not be considered official releases. Official releases are also always
signed with the GPG signature of an Apache committer.

It’s always best to download releases from an official mirror.

-Taylor

> On Feb 14, 2017, at 4:50 PM, Andrew Xor <andreas.grammenos@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> from my understanding you can always fall back to github releases <https://github.com/apache/storm/releases>
as well....

> Best,
>
> A.
>
> ​On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 9:44 PM, P. Taylor Goetz <ptgoetz@apache.org <mailto:ptgoetz@apache.org>>
wrote:
> My apologies for sending this out early, not all web servers are in sync yet, so you
may get a 404 depending on which server you hit.

> Direct link for download: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.lua/storm/apache-storm-1.0.3/
<http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.lua/storm/apache-storm-1.0.3/>

> Changelog: https://github.com/apache/storm/blob/v1.0.3/CHANGELOG.md <https://github.com/apache/storm/blob/v1.0.3/CHANGELOG.md>
>
> -Taylor
>
> > On Feb 14, 2017, at 3:43 PM, P. Taylor Goetz <ptgoetz@apache.org <mailto:ptgoetz@apache.org>>
wrote:

> > The Apache Storm community is pleased to announce the release of Apache Storm version
1.0.3.

> > Storm is a distributed, fault-tolerant, and high-performance realtime computation
system that provides strong guarantees on the processing of data. You can read more about
Storm on the project website: