storm-user mailing list archives

From "P. Taylor Goetz" <ptgo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Storm 1.0.3 Released
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2017 21:44:02 GMT
My apologies for sending this out early, not all web servers are in sync yet, so you may get
a 404 depending on which server you hit.

Direct link for download: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.lua/storm/apache-storm-1.0.3/

Changelog: https://github.com/apache/storm/blob/v1.0.3/CHANGELOG.md

-Taylor

> On Feb 14, 2017, at 3:43 PM, P. Taylor Goetz <ptgoetz@apache.org> wrote:
>
> The Apache Storm community is pleased to announce the release of Apache Storm version
1.0.3.

> Storm is a distributed, fault-tolerant, and high-performance realtime computation system
that provides strong guarantees on the processing of data. You can read more about Storm on
the project website: