Any update on this issue ?

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 3:21 PM, Kunal Gupta <kunal.gupta@kartrocket.com> wrote:
Hi,

I am using Storm version 1.0.1 and druid 0.9.0

I have written a trident Topology which do some pre-aggregation and then persist data into druid but the last step of persistence is not working for me.

Please help me out.

When I submit the topology to storm, its start well and invoke indexing task in druid which run well but don't ingest data into druid, I can see logs in storm too that event has been sent to druid but I can't see anything on druid. As well as no datasource get created after assigning indexing task to druid.

PFA all files with DruidBeamFactoryImpl.java is implemented druid beam factory file and RealTimeTopology.java is trident topology mail file.

Please reach me out soon, I have to close this project soon.

--
ThanksĀ Kunal
+91-9958189589

http://www.kartrocket.com