storm-user mailing list archives

From Bobby Evans <ev...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Storm latency with fail() | acker tasks die
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2017 13:36:09 GMT
What version of storm are you using?  In older versions of storm the timeout check was done
once every topology.message.timeout.secs.  So that means nothing will timeout sooner than
topology.message.timeout.secs, but could in the worst case be almost 2x that. If I remember
correctly that in newer versions of storm we have adjusted it to check more frequently, but
I don't know the JIRA off the top of my head.

- Bobby