storm-user mailing list archives

From "J.R. Pauley" <jrpau...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to keep storm running when console ends
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2017 14:42:48 GMT
thanks for all the responses. screen and nohup seem easy to adopt.

I guess for something intended to run on large clusters I'm surprised at
the default behavior of storm. It seems quite the opposite of what I
would've guessed.

I also have a Heron instance running in similar fashion and it's default
behavior is to keep running which seems more what I expected.