storm-user mailing list archives

From 王 纯超 <wangchunc...@outlook.com>
Subject How to Improve Storm Application's Throughput
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2017 02:57:44 GMT
Hi,

    I am now considering improve a Storm application's throughput because I find that the
consumption speed of KafkaSpout is slower than the producing speed. And the lag gets larger
and larger. Below is the bolt statistics. I tried to bring forward the tuple projection and
filtering logic in a custom scheme with intention of reducing network traffic. However, after
observation, things go contrary to my wishes. Am I going the wrong way? Are there any principles
tuning Storm applications? Or could anyone give some suggestions for this specific case?
[cid:_Foxmail.1@e1f0b071-9726-10be-1fe4-bc642c9456f9]
wangchunchao@outlook.com