storm-user mailing list archives

From "Yi, Dan" <...@rosettastone.com>
Subject Re: Nimbus H/A in 1.0.X, how does it work?
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2017 19:32:55 GMT
Has anyone successfully build the storm project from here?
https://github.com/apache/storm

I tried to build from /storm directory  as instructed:

mvn clean install -DskipTests=true

but it always failed with this error:

Failed to execute goal on project storm-hdfs: Could not resolve
dependencies for project org.apache.storm:storm-hdfs:jar:2.0.0-SNAPSHOT:
Failure to find io.confluent:kafka-avro-serializer:jar:1.0 in
https:/xxx/repository/maven-public/ was cached in the local repository,
resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of nexus has
elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]

I even changed in pom.xml to point to https, still got the same error

<repository>
           <id>confluent</id>
           <url>https://packages.confluent.io/maven/</url>
       </repository>