storm-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre Vermeerbergen <avermeerber...@gmail.com>
Subject REST api for CRUD on Storm Distributed Cache (alias blobstore) ?
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2017 15:42:16 GMT
Hello,

We would like to transmit to our topologies some special files from our web
app.

We found that Storm Distributed Cache (alias blobstore) could be a nice way
to perform such distribution, but we found no document REST api for sending
/ reading /updating / deleting files on Storm's blobstore.

There's a documented Java API, but it seems to assume that a full Storm
installation is available, with storm.yaml, etc. stuff.

Is it possible to simply use Storm REST api (which we use for performing
various operations) to manage blobstore?

Best regards,
Alexandre Vermeerbergen