storm-user mailing list archives

From Stig Rohde Døssing <s...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Query regarding old storm deletion
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2017 14:30:29 GMT
This may be a dumb question, but are you running the logviewer daemon
("storm logviewer")?

The default parameter configuration can be found at
https://github.com/apache/storm/blob/v0.10.0/conf/defaults.yaml, this file
is also present in your storm-core.jar. Unless you override them in
storm.yaml, the settings in defaults.yaml are also applied to your cluster.

Also you may want to upgrade to 0.10.2 (or later if you like), 0.10.0 has a
fairly serious bug that can cause your workers to stop functioning
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-1750