storm-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Gupta <deepak.technoexpe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query regarding old storm deletion
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2017 17:49:48 GMT
Hi

Thanks for providing valuable inputs. One more query:  Do we need to
override the required parameters only in yaml of workers node not in nimbus?

As you pointed out serious bug in 0.10.0 version. Will it affect workers
execution if we starting  logviewer daemon? As of now, this version of
storm is working fine. But still I will propose your suggest to my
management.

Thanks
Deepak