storm-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Gupta <deepak.technoexpe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query regarding old storm deletion
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2017 11:24:32 GMT
Hi Team,

We are using storm version 0.10.0 in both production and preprod
environments. Currently we are facing an issue related to deletion of old
storm logs. We have found system is not deleting the log older than 7 days.
I checked in storm.yaml and found that none of logviewer.cleanup.age.mins
and logviewer.cleanup.interval.secs have been setup but still I can see
 logviewer.cleanup.age.mins = 10080 in storm UI.

Could you please advise the solution so that we can implement the 7 days
log retention policy? Do we need to configure logviewer.cleanup.age.mins
and logviewer.cleanup.interval.secs in yaml explicitly or any other steps
to be considered to fulfill the objective.

Thanks

Deepak

Regards

Deepak Gupta