storm-user mailing list archives

From pradeep s <sreekumar.prad...@gmail.com>
Subject Storm offset rewind issue
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2017 23:06:44 GMT
Hi,
Can you please confirm whether the below bug is fixed in Stomr 1.1.0 version
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-1455

We are seeing that consumer offset is getting reset to earliest offset for
few topics in a group.

This is observed in prod environment and there was only info logs . There
were not much we can figure out from the logs.
Any suggestions on how to replicate the issue .

One issue noticed with Kafka cluster is that , we were getting producer
 errors like below

ERROR 2017-09-05 12:39:49,735 [kafka-producer-network-thread | producer-1]
A failure occurred sending a message to Kafka.
org.apache.kafka.common.errors.NotLeaderForPartitionException: This server
is not the leader for that topic-partition.

Thanks
Pradeep