storm-user mailing list archives

From Jason Kania <jason.ka...@ymail.com>
Subject Re: Looking for professionnal consulting on Apache Storm
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2018 17:37:18 GMT
 Hi Michaël,
I cannot speak for your time zone, but I am from Ottawa, Canada and have contracted on Storm
before. When we needed further deep expertise, we used Hortonworks who had French speakers
at the time. I am not a French speaker myself.

Cheers,
Jason

    On Friday, January 12, 2018, 11:57:53 AM EST, Michaël Melchiore <rohel01@gmail.com>