storm-user mailing list archives

From Priyank Shah <ps...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: addConfiguration in flux
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2018 19:32:35 GMT
Check out http://storm.apache.org/releases/2.0.0-SNAPSHOT/flux.html and search for configMethods
on that page. It has an example for how to call a withFoo method on the bolt instance. You
can do the same on MessagingQueueSource instance that you can create using component definition.

From: Rajeev <rajeev.dalavi@gmail.com>
Date: Saturday, January 27, 2018 at 8:36 PM
To: "user@storm.apache.org" <user@storm.apache.org>
Subject: addConfiguration in flux

Hi,

How can we specify the addConfiguration values that can be used in custom scheduling under
flux ?

For example:
I have a custom scheduler that implements IScheduler.
I have the below under my Topology.java:
TopologyBuilder builder = new TopologyBuilder();
builder.setSpout( "Source_data_amqtest", new MessagingQueueSource() ).addConfiguration( "group",
4 );

How can i specify this addConfiguration( "group", 4 ) for a spout in Flux ?

Regards,
Rajeev.