storm-user mailing list archives

From Jungtaek Lim <kabh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic streamId in declareOutputFields for Bolts
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2018 08:34:57 GMT
Stream is declared when topology is composed, and prepare is called when
task is being launched in executor, so defining stream always occurs
earlier. If you would want to declare stream ID dynamically, it should be
resolved in submitting topology, and downstream components should know
about that to connect to such stream.

Thanks,
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

2018년 1월 30일 (화) 오후 5:17, Rajeev <rajeev.dalavi@gmail.com>님이 작성: