storm-user mailing list archives

From Dmitry Semenov <dmi...@saritasa.com>
Subject Re: Looking for professionnal consulting on Apache Storm
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2018 18:39:38 GMT
hi Michael,

Can you pls share with us - the project overall (high level), the
technology stack (i.e. topology written in native Java or Python), sources
of data getting into the Storm, ops that should be performed on these data
inside bolts (ETL/persistence only or aggregation of some sort), size of
your dev team

thanks,
Dmitry

--