If you don't need kerberos authentication in your worker you can just remove AutoTGT from the topology.auto-credentials list.  It is the one that is blowing up with issues.

If you do need TGT creds there is no way to configure that check off.  This is because without the renewal it is likely that you will need to push a new TGT to your topology every few hours instead of once a day, but all fo that depends on how you have configured your krb5.conf both locally on your box and also on the kdc.

How to fix the issue is hard to tell, because the kerberos configuration is not always simple.  One issue that we have run into similar to this was that we had been using 'yes' in our krb5.conf in some places instead of 'true'.  Apparently the mit command line tools and libraries accept both, but java parses yes as a boolean and turns it into a false.  You might want to check there.

Beyond that I really don't know what it could be.

Thanks,

Bobby