storm-user mailing list archives

From Roshan Naik <roshan_n...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Worker profiling on 1.2.1
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2018 12:31:44 GMT
What I suggested is an alternative if you are running into issues with. It will enable profiling
on startup. With this method you will have to manually fire up the profiler to attach it to
the worker.. and not via the web UI buttons.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Thursday, March 22, 2018, 2:05 AM, Julien Nioche <lists.digitalpebble@gmail.com>