storm-user mailing list archives

From Julien Nioche <lists.digitalpeb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Worker profiling on 1.2.1
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2018 10:17:40 GMT
Hi Jungtaek

I had to move to a different server and can't reproduce the same issue
anymore. I can now see the 'start' option on the UI.

I had to modify the *flight.bash* script as $JAVA_HOME is undefined, this
yields

*/usr/share/apache-storm-1.2.1/bin/flight.bash: line 62: /bin/jstack: No
such file or directory*

however, the  files can be found in the default path */usr/bin*

I will submit a PR so that the script checks that $JDKPATH is not empty and
exist before using it for BINPATH. I can't see any downsides in doing so.

Thanks

Julien