storm-user mailing list archives

From Jungtaek Lim <kabh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic metrics in V2 system
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2018 15:11:44 GMT
Hi Simon,

Actually I'm not familiar with codahale-based metrics system, but from the
guide on codahale website, metrics can be registered even after starting
reporters, which makes possible to have dynamic metrics.

Please refer "Complete getting started" in
https://metrics.dropwizard.io/3.1.0/getting-started/

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)