storm-user mailing list archives

From Jungtaek Lim <kabh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Worker profiling on 1.2.1
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2018 08:24:21 GMT
Julien,

could you check whether 'profilingAndDebuggingCapable' and
'profileActionEnabled'
are true at the result of component API?

You can check it via opening developer tool in browser, and open component
page, open network tab, and find the request which path is like
'/api/v1/topology/:id/component/:component'.

http://storm.apache.org/releases/1.2.1/STORM-UI-REST-API.html

And which OS does Storm is running on?

Thanks,
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)