stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Everett Toews <everett.to...@RACKSPACE.COM>
Subject Re: Free Rackspace Cloud Account for Stratos
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2013 19:56:17 GMT
Oops. Forgot to mention that I'll be at OSCON next week. If any of you are around, it would
be great to meet up!

On Monday, July 22 at 7:00 pm in room D137/138 I’ll be hosting a jclouds birds of a feather
(BoF) session. In this BoF I’ll introduce you to Apache jclouds and what it can do for you.

On Wednesday, July 24 at 11:30 am in room E143 I’ll be presenting about multi-cloud toolkits
in general, including comparing jclouds with multi-cloud toolkits from other languages such
as node.js, Python, and Ruby.

http://blog.phymata.com/2013/07/18/apache-jclouds-at-oscon-2013/

Thanks,
Everett