stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Some thoughts
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2013 03:17:08 GMT
The project page link for website is now fixed. Thanks Deepal for catching it.

Suresh

On Jul 17, 2013, at 10:26 PM, Isuru Perera <chrishantha@gmail.com> wrote:

> Apache Stratos incubator site is at [1] and there are instructions for mailing lists
subscription at [2].

> The link you have given points to [3] and it gives a 404. I think we shouldn't worry
about that. But we should correct the link properly in the project page [4].

> Could someone please correct the link in the project page [4]?
>
> [1] http://stratos.incubator.apache.org/
> [3] http://incubator.apache.org/stratos/
> [4] http://incubator.apache.org/projects/stratos.html
>

> On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 7:25 AM, Deepal jayasinghe <deepalk@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Guys,
>
> I was just going through the incubator web site [1] and noticed few things that I wanted
to share with you. First,   Stratos web site results in 404 (http://stratos.incubator.apache.org/),
second, need to provide instructions on how to subscribe/un-subscribe to various mailing lists.