stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how the domain distribution is arranged
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2013 04:32:21 GMT
Hi David,

I'm sorry for asking this, but what exactly you meant by a 'domain' here?
Did you mean something like "david.apache.stratos.com" ?

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 5:11 AM, David Sedarius <david.sedarius@gmail.com>wrote:

> Thank you for the clarification. Seems I have more questions.
>
> is tenant == domain or are they two things?

And if my above assumption is correct, no these are not equal. I'll answer
your other questions ... once I get confirmed that both of us in the same
page.

--
Best Regards,
Nirmal