stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Isuru Haththotuwa <isu...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Do we need to maintain version in maven property ${apache.stratos.version}?
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2013 05:49:35 GMT
The idea of keeping ${apache.stratos.version} in root pom is to refer to
that property in everything. But, in referring to the parent pom from a
particular child pom we have to add the version 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT manually. if
there are other places where 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT is added statically, they
should be replaced by the property as we discussed.

--
Thanks and Regards,

Isuru H.