stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Amila Maha Arachchi <ami...@wso2.com>
Subject We can get rid of following components in Stratos code
Date Sat, 06 Jul 2013 02:53:03 GMT
Hi all,

I was going through the incubator code to provide some help on cleaning it
and making it ready for the first release. I have identified some
components which can be deleted from the code. Some of these are not used
anymore and some others are not valid for Apache Stratos.

components/stratos/org.wso2.carbon.db.keep.alive (unused)
components/stratos/org.wso2.carbon.gapp.registration.ui (not valid)
components/stratos/org.wso2.carbon.google.analytics.ui (not valid)
components/stratos/org.wso2.carbon.migration (unused)
components/stratos/sample-installer (not valid)

You can simple get rid of the unused ones. For the invalid components, I
will check for dependencies in the product/stratos2/stratos_controller and
provide a patch to remove them.

There are some other components which will be used as dependencies from
Carbon code. We can get rid of them too. We'll discuss them separately.

Regards,
Amila.

--
*Amila Maharachchi*