stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Amila Maha Arachchi <ami...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Apache stratos website - staging
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2013 08:23:30 GMT
It should be corrected with something similar to this

With Apache Stratos now in the incubator phase, we wish to invite
committers to join our Apache Stratos Hangouts, learn the architecture,
follow the next steps of the project and help to decide the way forward to
make this a successful project.

--
*Amila Maharachchi*
Senior Technical Lead