stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Lakmal Warusawithana <lak...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Stratos Code base now in git repo.
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2013 04:45:11 GMT
Seems like it take some time and work need to migrate svn history to git.
So will decide go with out history. Will start code changes to org.apache.
I will start on Stratos agent and Cloud Controller changes. Other commiters
please take owner ship and help to migrate code based to apache. We have
following left.

   - Stratos LB
   - Stratos Controller
   - Cloud Controller