stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Lakmal Warusawithana <lak...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Apache Stratos Logo
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2013 05:12:47 GMT
Hi folks,

We need to finalized the logo. Many folks like to latest design. Shall we
start a vote for choose one out of these? As matrix said chose is the
problem :) .
One person can only vote for 1 logo. Don't say +1 for #3 and #7 ....

Amal Can you start this. Please change correct numbering (currently we have
1, 3, 4 ...) when listing logos.

thanks