stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Lakmal Warusawithana <lak...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: how the domain distribution is arranged
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2013 02:27:06 GMT
Hi David,

Its depending on the cartridges that going to be subscribed. Say if our
cartridge ( multi-tenant) can deploy 100 domain (tenants) then all domain
can use single VM. But depending on the load, It can horizontally
auto-scail in to many VM and load will distribute among those. If load
reduce then it will scail-down.

If our cartridge is single tenant then 100 domain will distribute in 100
VMs. But in future we are going to improve this LXC support. Please see [1]
and [2] for more details

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/stratos-dev/201307.mbox/raw/%3CCACNEwtOcgAMAREQ1E3wZ_AazKNbqG1A4e5hUg%3Di_o5isDWggSw%40mail.gmail.com%3E/2
[2]