stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Shariq Muhammed <sha...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: We can get rid of following components in Stratos code
Date Sun, 07 Jul 2013 12:14:17 GMT
Um even from this list we can cut down, don't need

1 - org.wso2.carbon.stratos.landing.page.deployer
2 - org.wso2.carbon.migration

Few other too, will talk to Lakmal, AmilaM and finalize it.

Plus we have to modify some of the components to fit the new requirement.
For example at the moment usage component looks at a stats retriever
provided via a tomcat class, and publish that data to BAM. So the current
usage agent won't be of much use in a PHP cartridge for example. So we need
to make the data retrieved and publisher pluggable ...

Guess we need some place to capture the requirements, modifications,
improvements, Jira would be the right place once we have it ...