stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Shariq Muhammed <sha...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: We can get rid of following components in Stratos code
Date Sat, 06 Jul 2013 03:28:56 GMT
If I am not mistaken the following components also could be removed since
they are only needed for Carbon based products (cartridges in future ?!)

- components/stratos/org.wso2.carbon.ui.menu.stratos - provides a link in
the services to direct to CC
- components/stratos/org.wso2.carbon.stratos.landing.page.deployer -
deploys the carbon service specific landing page webapp

Also how about getting rid of components/*stratos *dir and moving its
contents under components/? The reason to the "stratos" dir in carbon code
base was to distinguish between stratos and other components, that's not
valid here ..

--
Thanks,
Shariq.