stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Fremantle <p...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Apache Stratos Logo
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2013 12:51:04 GMT
Well in that case why don't we just list our preferences in order and I
will calculate the STV :)

I'll kick off:
[4,1,2,5,3]

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle
CTO and Co-Founder, WSO2

UK: +44 207 096 0336
US: +1 646 595 7614

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
twitter.com/pzfreo
paul@wso2.com

wso2.com Lean Enterprise Middleware

Disclaimer: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information and is intended exclusively for the addressee/s. If you are not
the intended recipient/s, or believe that you may have received this
communication in error, please reply to the sender indicating that fact and
delete the copy you received and in addition, you should not print, copy,
retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information contained in this
communication. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely,
secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions.