stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Fremantle <p...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Apache Stratos Incubating Release Version
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2013 19:31:56 GMT
I concur. I think calling this 1.0.0 would be confusing. Paul

On 4 July 2013 19:35, Lakmal Warusawithana <lakmal@wso2.com> wrote:

> HI,
>
> We are progressing on re-factoring Stratos code based to Apache. As I
> discuss previously, first milestone release is same as (no any feature or
> fixes) WSO2 Stratos 2.0 release but releasing with re-factoring to Apache.
> All donation codes are changed to org.apache and licence are fixed to
> Apache. Then we need to take a decision what release version are we going.
> I can see two option;
>
>    1. Apache Stratos 2.0.0-incubating
>    2. Apache Stratos 1.0.0-incubating
>
> I personally like to go with #1, because here we are releasing same but in
> Apache. Also previous WSO2 Stratos was opensource and those community can
> easily adapt to Apache Stratos with out confusion.  WDYT?
>
> thanks
> --
> Lakmal Warusawithana
> Software Architect; WSO2 Inc.
> Mobile : +94714289692

Paul Fremantle
CTO and Co-Founder, WSO2
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair, VP, Apache Synapse

UK: +44 207 096 0336
US: +1 646 595 7614

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
twitter.com/pzfreo
paul@wso2.com

wso2.com Lean Enterprise Middleware

Disclaimer: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information and is intended exclusively for the addressee/s. If you are not
the intended recipient/s, or believe that you may have received this
communication in error, please reply to the sender indicating that fact and
delete the copy you received and in addition, you should not print, copy,
retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information contained in this
communication. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely,
secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions.